WELCOME TO INNER MICHAEL GUEST...

The gods of artistry have spoken. So has my Inner Michael. I loved how Michael would invite and feature artists he admired. So the gods (and Michael) whispered: "So invite them!" I have met some talented people on this journey and I have been in the arts long enough to recognize Le Artiste`. So I have invited them here... all for love. Enjoy.


Wednesday

Cry for Michael

"Cry"

Marjolein, from the Netherlands, wrote to tell me about how, where and when she heard of Michael's passing and how she felt about it. Like so many people, Marjo felt regret at having not been clear about who Michael Jackson was and who he was being in the world.

Since Michael's passing, she has learned how to paint and discovered that her real mission in life is the same as his was... to make the world a better place. She is using her art to do just that.

This piece is dedicated to Michael and his "Cry" on the Invincible album. 

2 comments:

  1. Marjolein, this is great. You send your message of love into the world by painting Michaels message. I know you painted his whole song: Heal the world. Hope to see this on this blog as well.L-O-V-E Door

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marjolein, once again you've shown how beautifully talented you are. Michael certainly has a way of inspiring us to be our best. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us. -Kim

    ReplyDelete